8. maj 2012

#Shy/intro

So my friends are telling me to post some pictures of myself and make a proper introduction for you guys to read. I would totally do it today, but I'm having a bad hair day, and of some reason I'm really shy about posting pictures of myself. 
I guess it's just something I have to get over! I know that when I look at other blogs I love to see their faces and the clothes.
I have a bit of a love/hate relationship to the narcissistic self-promotion that exists in the world of blogging.
 
There are so many Bloogspots in the atmosphere that they can't even tell how many in numbers. I read somewhere that there is about 190.000 danish pages on Blogspot.com and that it grows with 73% in five minuets. So why should I believe that anyone would ever pay attention to mine –let alone how I look!?

I live in Denmark and I'm born and raised in Copenhagen 

(the capital). I love every part of it and everything about it. Except that it's a very small city, and when you are a local you know everyone ore their connection to someone you know. 
I think that is why it scare's me a bit to put myself "out there".
Enough talk! I promise I will do it anyway someday soon…      
Because with the million's and billion's of bloggers,tumblr's,instagram,twitter (and so on) account users out there – I'm sure there will be a crash when I go public!:)
This picture was taken at the local supermarket -Thought it was funny!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar