19. jun. 2012

#Work

I received an email from a girl who asks why I'm working on a magazine and why I don't blog about my own work, now when I go to one of the best design schools in Denmark - and why I do not use my blog to show my design. It can be explained in many ways, but a good example is the following pictures. I designed and sewed these pants, but what I was most interested in, was the concept and the universe that would shape the whole idea. The whole experience of this Indian-native girl and the styling was what i liked the most. Not so much the making of the pants, but more creating a story to the pants... I guess! So I found the prettiest girl at my school, styled her with my old jewelry, painted her with make-up and found a cool graffiti wall down at the harbor. My good friend Marie (which, also makes some really nice stuff) took all the pictures -and Voilá! 
(However, it must be said that it was a long design process and the drafting of the pants were a bit tricky).






Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar