10. jul. 2012

#O My Bag

I don't know why, but its only now that I realize the fantastic brand "O My Bag" who makes the most delicious leather bags. They are not just making really cool leather bags, they are also sustainable - Which I personally think is the way forward for all this fashion industrie-stuff. O My Bag tells the following:  "It is a bag that helps to protect our precious planet. Made from a unique kind of eco-leather, an O My Bag is a leather bag that you can flaunt without guilt. Revolutionary tanner Patrick Lee developed a new kind of eco-leather, taking into account not only energy management, water control and safety conditions, but also achieved tanning without the usage of harmful chemicals like chromium. This leather isn’t shipped from Africa or South America, but is taken from local Indian cows. All this adds up to a cleaner and safer tanning process, a reduced carbon footprint and leather that is made with respect for the environment. Exactly as it should be."

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar