2. jul. 2012

#Star Struck

I was at the store Wettergren & Wettergren to find jewelry for a fashion series in Eurowoman, which we are shooting tomorrow. While I stand and look at the jewelry, there is a sudden asking for what the jewelry costs. The person asking is not just anyone because when I turn around, I see that it is none other than celebrity and very beautiful actress Kate Hudson! I was completely star Struck - In a tiny shop in "Læderstrædet" in Copenhagen, I meet my favorite chick flick actress Kate Hudson - Wildness! She is here because her boyfriend is doing some press / PR stuff she said. Unfortunately she didn't want her picture taken, which I can easily understand. However, it would have been cool to throw on the blog. Instead, I have now started to see the movie "How to loose a guy in 10 days" - a classic.
She had no makeup on and just dressed in a tank top and jeans. However, she had a piece of Danish design on her finger, the Moonlight Grapes from Georg Jensen. A ring that I have bin dreaming of in a long time. It's also a ring often seen on the hand of the sweet Danish singer Oh Land.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar